The Pula adventure park offers for the school year 2015-16 the following activities
Click on the titles to enter in the forms
The meals includes:
- a sandwich
- a beverage
- season fruits
- a ice-cream
The meals will be consumed inside the picnic area of the park.
It’s possible express preferences about the ingredients of the sandwiches
In case of guys or children with food intolerance , celiac disease, or other food allergies, will be enough inform us before, so as to be able to buy what we need.
The cost of the lunch is 6 euros*
*Every 15 paying participants it will be offered a free meal to an accompanying
(activity + meal)
|Nursery and primary school
Activities includes : Tecnical-practice activities , acrobatic routes plus two activities to chosen from: “Orchestra of the nature”, “Touch is everything”, “The masks of the animals”, “We know the
animals”, “We recycle”.
|Secondary school of 1th degree
Guys h > 140 cm
Activities includes: Tecnical-practice activities plus four acrobatic routes.
The park admission includes:
- technical-practical lesson (briefing)
- preparatory activities
- acrobatic routes
- acrobatic routes plus two activities selected from the games or educational programs
- supply of equipment necessary for the performance of activities
- free entrance for an accompanist, every 15 students.
- free meal for an accompanist, every 15 students ( in the event that is chosen the option with
The park admission not includes::
- everything not indicated in the previous paragraph
- number of participants: minimum 30 – maximum 100 per day
- period: from march to november
- dress code: walking shoes or sneakers , sweatshirt or windbreaker
- meals specifications : see section dedicated