Enjoy an Aerial Adventure in Sardinia: Choose Your Journey!
Surrounded by nature, Pula Adventure Park is an amusement park made of aerial paths placed at different heights from the ground. With the help of lianas, ropes, Tibetan bridges, zip lines, nets, and catwalks, you can pass from one tree to another in total safety.
The idea to create Pula Adventure Park was born from the environment heritage reconstruction project inside the territory La Pineta.
The park extends to about 13,000 square meters, and it’s situated between Piscina Manna forest and the Sites of Community Importance (SCI) ITB042231 Forte Village and Perla Marina.
Come join us for an exciting activity that is sure to thrill children and adults alike!
We advice you to dress in casual clothes in line with the season and comfortable shoes (walking shoes or sneakers). If you don’t have suitable footwear, you can rent shoes and disposable socks for €2 at the reception.
- Extra Services
- Picnic table rental in the area in front of the kiosk for just €10 (per table)
- WC for the disabled
- Children’s changing table
- To do this activity, you must: have good mental and physical conditions, not have heart diseases, not be under the influence of alcohol or substances and medicines that alter your mental status.
- Acceptance must be made within two hours of the closing time indicated on the website and on the Google tab. There are no other time restrictions.
- The return time indicated at the reception must be complied with. At the end of two and a half hours, the organization will charge a €5 penalty for every 15 minutes of delay.